Torrance Lawyers Handling Arm, Knee And Shoulder Injuries
Our workers’ compensation attorneys are specialists at dealing with workplace injuries, including problems with shoulders, knees, arms and joints. If you’ve been hurt and need advice, we can help. Call us at 310-803-9205 to set up a free, confidential consultation. Se habla español.
Hurt On The Job? Talk To A Los Angeles Knee Injury Attorney.
If you regularly lift or move objects on the job, or if you are frequently moving around or working with machinery, you may have suffered an injury to your arms, knees or shoulders. These body parts can withstand punishment to a point, but many workers end up experiencing injuries like:
- Torn or injured rotator cuff or clavicle injury
- Shoulder dislocation
- Tendinitis in an elbow, wrist or another area
- Wrist and elbow fractures
- ACL and PCL problems
- Knee replacements
- Tibia or fibula fractures
- Crush and amputation injuries
We can help if you have experienced any of these problems on the job.
Workers’ Compensation Specialists, Helping Workers Of All Kinds
As workers’ compensation specialists, we frequently see shoulder, arm and knee injuries in these professions:
- Airport workers, including bag handlers and porters
- Delivery drivers who lift heavy items all day
- Custodians and hotel housekeepers
- Warehouse and factory workers
- Clerical workers
- Manufacturing and assembly workers
- Garment workers
- Automotive workers
We can answer your questions, free of charge. Call a Torrance arm injury attorney at 310-803-9205 for help with joint problems or other injuries related to work. We have been in practice in California since 1980. Our lawyers can answer your questions and advise you on your options without charging you any fee.